http://e-rewards.com/ is a web site that allows you to take surveys, try new products and basically give your opinion in exchange for erewards $$$$$$. When you have accumulated enough e-rewards $ then swap them for airline miles, hotel points or $ off coupons at varies retailers. Although some consider the site time consuming, it is a relatively clean and simple process that requires little or no maintenance and they contact you when they want your opinion.
First go to e-rewards.com and you’ll find a place where you ask to be sponsored by one of their affiliate companies. Wait for the invitation to come by email, and then sign up. Be as general and all encompassing as you can with the survey subjects you’d be interested in.
You’ll start to receive emails with survey questions. Some are brief qualifying surveys, other have substantial $ value that adds up quickly. Every survey pays you regardless if you are their target consumer or not. Of course you receive fewer dollars if you don’t meet their criteria.
Don’t forget to visit the “Earn Now” section as these can really jump start you balance. They change frequently and are relatively painless.
Now the payoff. Trade in your e-rewards bucks for frequent flyer miles in your favorite program or top off an account that is a few miles short of an award level.
http://opinionplace.com/ is exclusively for American Airlines miles and has been met with mixed reviews from the travel community. Instead of them contacting you, you must check their site every 7-14 days for new surveys. The reward level is higher than e-rewards, but I can never remember to check in.
With http://emiles.com/ you earn frequent flyer miles on Northwest Airlines, Contnental Airlines, Delta Airlines or US Airways for viewing online advertisements. They credit to your frequent flyer account every 3 months when you have earned 500 miles or more. It takes just seconds and is automatically sent to you each week. A great way to top off your frequent flyer account.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95