Here is a chance to join the Hyatt Program with the benenfit of elite status for 3 months AND the ability to maintain the status until February of 2009 with only one stay in the first 90 days of enrollment.
Join the Hyatt Gold Passport frequent guest program by March 31, 2008 and receive elite Platinum membership for the first 3 months from your enrollment date. To maintain your Platinum membership through February 2009 complete 1 stay at any Hyatt hotel worldwide within the first 90 days of your enrollment date.
As a new member you can now participate in our Stays Count Double promotion through March 31, 2008 and maintain your Platinum membership through February 2010 or achieve an even higher tier status twice as fast.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95