Sign up for newsletters and pick up a few miles.
Eligibility: Only members who receive the Domestic paper Insider containing October, November and December 2007 activity directly from Delta Air Lines are eligible to participate in this offer. This offer is non-transferable. The 500-mile sign-up bonus is a one-time bonus. To participate in this offer, you must be a SkyMiles member and visit Delta.com/insider bonus between January 29, 2008 and April 30, 2008, and sign up to receive your SkyMiles statement via an email communication from Delta.Offer: To earn 500 bonus miles, visit Delta.com/insider bonus, input your name, SkyMiles number and email address. An email will then appear in your inbox at the address you provide. You are required to confirm your address through this email to receive the 500 bonus miles from Delta. You may only earn one bonus under this offer.Miscellaneous: Your bonus miles will appear automatically on your SkyMiles statement. Please allow 2–4 weeks for changes to be reflected in your profile at Delta.com and to receive your bonus miles. All SkyMiles program rules apply to SkyMiles program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption and travel benefits. To review the rules, please visit Delta.com/member guide. Taxes and fees for Award Travel are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked. Award Travel seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. Upgrades are subject to limited availability and may not be available on all flights. Partner offers subject to the terms and conditions of each individual offer. This offer is subject to change or withdrawal at any time without prior notice. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. Please refer Delta customer service representative to 970609.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95