Here is the latest Expedia coupon I could find and it is for $50 off per night when booked by March 31st for stays up to April 30th. The room must cost more than $50 per night. And use your Mastercard per the terms and conditions.
The coupon is supposedly for Expedia elites but individuals are reporting it working for all. It is only a one time coupon, so if you use it once logged in to Expedia, use it again logged in as a guest.
The coupon code is eliteplus50 and you’ll find the place to enter it where is says “do you have a coupon”
This coupon has been heavily reported online and may disappear at any time.
CITIBANK THANK YOU POINTS PROMO
There are actually two promotions going on here. The first for new Citibank customers that pays 40,000 Thank You Points and the second for existing customers that offers half the new customer award or 20,000 Thank You Points.
This is where I credit the majority of my credit card spend, with the TY Point Network. I would love to be able to tell you that Citibank is easy to do business with. I can’t. You must follow every single nuance and direction exactly and keep meticulous records, as they are so big and cumbersome they don’t know which hand is watching the other. I know, I have 8 linked accounts with the Thank You Network, but the payoff based on the credit card earnings are worth the hassle for me.
This is an expensive promo to get into as it takes $26,00 in deposits for new customers and $25,000 for existing ones, but the payoff is worth approximately $800 non taxable income in awards. That is a fairly substantial return.
The link I am including is for new Citibank customers. On the upper left hand corner is the click through for existing customers. I have not decided to participate as an existing customer as of yet, as I need to spend more time studying the fine print. But I can always use another 20K in Thank You Points.
Deadline appears to be March 31st. Study hard and be prepared to fight for your points with proper documentation.
New Customer code that must be mentioned is CSZ2.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95