Watch for the price drops later today and tomorrow. To invoke your “low fare guarantee” on Continental remember you must be logged in when you purchase and call the special phone number.
Airtran tickets must be bought by 11:59 PM in the 14th, so this is a quick one. Travel is good from March 25th to October 29, 2008.
Go to airtran.com to check out the effected markets. And let me know when you get a low fare guarantee. I’m going to try for three one ways today. SAV-STL, STL-DCA, DCA-SAV.
I’m a baseball stadium fan and have been to every one of the major league parks. But need to do some catchup to see the new Busch Stadium and the new Washington one.
Here is wishing us all luck.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95