We arrived early hoping to catch an earlier flight to no avail. The lady at the Lufthansa counter also tried to clip us with a $200 change fee. Sorry, that is not going to happen. We are waiting in the BMI lounge as you sleep the night away. We have a one hour layover in Frankfort and little hope of catching our connection.
Hilton Not so Smooth Move
I had Guest Relations from the Athens Hilton call central reservations for Hilton last night. We need a room in Washington tonight. They quoted us $279 per night. Funny thing, the website was quoting $99 before I had her call, and afterwards when I booked it at $99.
I sent the letter again. We’ll see what happens. Be careful when calling Hilton Central Reservations.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)