Our time in the south is over til next fall as we pack up and head back to Traverse City. We love it here on Hilton Head and if it wasn’t so darn hot and humid, we’d try to stick it out longer. But the warm, but not hot, summer days and cool summer evenings of Traverse City are calling us home. So we are shifting the mailing address, packing up our nomadic life and heading north again. Katy has again drawn the distinct honor of flying home and will spend some time with her son as I trudge along I-77 north to Cleveland then west to Ann Arbor and meet up there.
But travel is not over for us. I ‘m going to Alaska for a couple days and the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas in June. We are trying to arrange to spend some time with Aaron in Aspen during the Aspen Music Festival which he is attending. If we can find a way to get out of Traverse City during the National Cherry Festival we will, And we have the trip to see the Sequoias planned for the end of September on our way back south for the winter.
We live a blessed life, and our glad we can share our adventures and frugal ways with you all.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)