This came from Fatwallet and appears to be valid for most cities.
CDP Code (20% off) + PC Code (Free Tank of Gas) + Free Gold Membership (normally $60) + One Day Free for signing up for Gold.
I used the Hertz Promo code #1261109 and got 20% off and then combined it the PC code #113120 that gave me a free tank of gas with a free Gold membership (sign up link below) which gave me 16 credits which got me enough for a certificate for a free day of renting the same car.
- Step 1: Free gold membership (First year waived plus almost enough bonus points to get you a free day):
- Step 2: CDP Promocode (20% off any order): CDP #1261109
- Step 3: Under the CDP code you’ll see a slot for the PC code and it stacks with the CDP and will give you a FREE TANK OF GAS PC# 113120 (Free Tank of Gas thru 30 June 2008)
Seems like a triple dip to me and thanks to the Fatwallet crowd for the info.
I personally like the code Marty provided 121365 which is $30 off a weekend rental, supposedly good on two day rentals but works for a one day at many airports. I mean $3.47 to rent a car for a day. Can’t beat that. I used it with BMI and got 1700 destination miles. It works with other airlines as well. Let me know which airlines work for you and the bonus you are getting. Maybe we all can find a better place to credit the miles.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)