This came from Fatwallet and appears to be valid for most cities.
CDP Code (20% off) + PC Code (Free Tank of Gas) + Free Gold Membership (normally $60) + One Day Free for signing up for Gold.
I used the Hertz Promo code #1261109 and got 20% off and then combined it the PC code #113120 that gave me a free tank of gas with a free Gold membership (sign up link below) which gave me 16 credits which got me enough for a certificate for a free day of renting the same car.
- Step 1: Free gold membership (First year waived plus almost enough bonus points to get you a free day):
- Step 2: CDP Promocode (20% off any order): CDP #1261109
- Step 3: Under the CDP code you’ll see a slot for the PC code and it stacks with the CDP and will give you a FREE TANK OF GAS PC# 113120 (Free Tank of Gas thru 30 June 2008)
Seems like a triple dip to me and thanks to the Fatwallet crowd for the info.
I personally like the code Marty provided 121365 which is $30 off a weekend rental, supposedly good on two day rentals but works for a one day at many airports. I mean $3.47 to rent a car for a day. Can’t beat that. I used it with BMI and got 1700 destination miles. It works with other airlines as well. Let me know which airlines work for you and the bonus you are getting. Maybe we all can find a better place to credit the miles.
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $49 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Hotel
The IHG Rewards Club Visa is often cited as one of the most underrated hotel credit cards, with good reason. The official offer is for 70,000 points after $1,000 spent within three months, with the first year’s fee waived. The card comes with an annual free night certificate that can be used at any IHG property, including Intercontinental hotels - making this certificate worth upwards of 50,000 points. This is far more generous than some other hotel cards, which limit the categories in which free night certificates can be redeemed.
Cardholders earn 5 points per dollar at IHG hotels; 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1 point per dollar everywhere else. Moreover, you’ll get a 10% rebate on award redemptions, up to 100,000 points per year. The card also comes with Platinum status, though that doesn’t get you much with IHG. Still, this is a fantastic card to have in your wallet, with benefits that far outweigh the already low $49 annual fee.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49