This came from Fatwallet and appears to be valid for most cities.
CDP Code (20% off) + PC Code (Free Tank of Gas) + Free Gold Membership (normally $60) + One Day Free for signing up for Gold.
I used the Hertz Promo code #1261109 and got 20% off and then combined it the PC code #113120 that gave me a free tank of gas with a free Gold membership (sign up link below) which gave me 16 credits which got me enough for a certificate for a free day of renting the same car.
- Step 1: Free gold membership (First year waived plus almost enough bonus points to get you a free day):
- Step 2: CDP Promocode (20% off any order): CDP #1261109
- Step 3: Under the CDP code you’ll see a slot for the PC code and it stacks with the CDP and will give you a FREE TANK OF GAS PC# 113120 (Free Tank of Gas thru 30 June 2008)
Seems like a triple dip to me and thanks to the Fatwallet crowd for the info.
I personally like the code Marty provided 121365 which is $30 off a weekend rental, supposedly good on two day rentals but works for a one day at many airports. I mean $3.47 to rent a car for a day. Can’t beat that. I used it with BMI and got 1700 destination miles. It works with other airlines as well. Let me know which airlines work for you and the bonus you are getting. Maybe we all can find a better place to credit the miles.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95