- United Double Elite Qualifying miles should have 40K+ Elite Qualifying miles this weekend. I’ll need to double check their computation.
- I just sent a reminder about the $75 Shell gas card for spending $100 with Dockers
- Katy is due 5K Amex points for signing up for the extended payment option.
- I’m due 25K on a NW credit card
- Due 4K on a NW debit card
- Due Miles to Go promotion and not all of the items have posted yet
- Katy’s Miles to Go have posted except the new debit card she applies for tomorrow for another 10K NW and 5K extra Miles to Go
- An outstanding 10X flower purchase from Amex
- Katy has 2 Rental Car postings due from the Delta Promo
- I need two more Hilton stays for my 50K bonus by September 30th
- Our refund from the Credit card foreign exchange transaction fee is still not here.
- Due 7500 AA miles for the credit card retention bonus.
- We are each due 21K Continental miles for the new checking accounts we opened with Chase.
No wonder I think I have memory problems. I do have memory problems.
And as soon as our 0% balance transfer App-o-Rama is completely paid off and our credit scores back in the high 700′s or low 800′s, I’ve identified about 13 to 15 more credit cards with nice fat bonuses and little or no application fee.
All this and scheduling a two month around the world trip. I need a vacation from my retirement.