Here are step by step instructions to pick up a quick $30 from my favorite bank Citibank. These guys make me mad.
1. Click on this link; http://www.identitymonitor.citi.com/index.aspx
2. Click on Enroll Now in upper right hand corner.
3. From that page hit your back button and a pop up should show up offering $30 to complete the enrollment form. If it doesn’t, you have blocked your pop ups.
4. Enroll and keep copies of everything as you will be cancelling before the first bill comes due.
5. Write the date on your calendar to cancel membership (approximately three weeks out)
6. Get a free copy of your credit
7. Wait for your $30 cashback certificate and complete the steps as required.
To some, this may seem a little awkward, but if the bank has messed with you as much as they have with me, it is actually a moment of sweet justice.
And you can actually give the cashback to charity if it makes you feel any better.
Citibank Rant Over
Free American Airlines Miles from Points.com
I’ve run this comment before but it is worth repeating. Joining Points.com is a great escape route if you have miles in a program that will expire if you don’t make a transaction happen now.
My suggestion is join from the link below, pick the sign up bonus you want, and just save your account name, number and password in your travel folder. You’ll collect a few miles today and have the means to protect yourself down the road from expiring miles.
Remember trading swapping or purchasing miles from Points.com is very expensive. Use them when free or when you have to.
Restaurant.com Code Discount Code
Now through July 20th at 11:59PM CDT the coupon ciode is ALLSTAR to save 60% on the $25 coupon. Your price is only $4 til that time.