I don’t spend much time on rental cars unless it is a super promotion for gathering frequent flyer miles. I just very rarely rent a car. But many of you must appreciate a good rental coupon now and then, just to cut your rental costs. CarRentalSavers.com seems like a good place to start.
Here is what I like:
- It is well laid out
- Easy to read and understand
- Categorizes the discounts and promo codes by rental company
- Gives a brief history and tips for each company
The only thing missing from my perspective is inclusion of affiliations with airlines and hotel programs.
I realize that not everybody loves miles and points, but if they could somehow at least mention which airlines are associated with each company, it would be a time saver. I’m sure you frequent renters know who is lined up with whom, but for us casual guys, sometimes an airline promo can exceed the discount. Enjoy
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)