Everyday from August 10th through the 16th we will be talking about credit cards. Read all 7 days for a starting point for earnings with credit cards.
A true mileage hound is constantly on the lookout for the next great sign up bonus and promotion to pad their account balances.
But how many of you know how to maximize your sign up potential while keeping your credit score high enough to take advantage of the next great promotion?
I’ve been fortunate enough to have been around credit for years as a mortgage banking president and credit counselor. I’ve watched thousand of people make simple mistakes that hurt their future ability to borrow and hence, take advantage of the next great promotion.
I will offer a review of your current credit card portfolio with a couple of conditions:
- You have no major purchases ie; house, car, student loans contemplated in the next year.
- I don’t need your full name, address, social security number of phone number, but will ask you to give me a full disclosure of your current credit conditions. IE current credit cards and loans, balances and credit limits, interest rates and repayment terms.
- Your current airline and hotel program affiliations and any status you may have with each.
- You will obtain your free credit report and current credit score for help determining your future sign up bonus potential and ways to improve your credit score.
- You acknowledge that I am giving only my suggestions of potential moves you can make to increase you sign up bonuses and am not charging a fee for reviewing your current situation and as such assume no responsibility for the outcome of the decisions you ultimately make.
- If it appears that you can take advantage of more sign up bonuses at present you will consider applying through my website as I receive a small referral for accepted applications.
- Correspondence will be through email only unless you decide a phone call is more appropriate and time saving.
I have done this for years as a mortgage banker, credit counselor, and mileage hound. I certainly don’t have all the answers and there are many others that can do a review of your situation as well. But if you are wondering about what changes you can make, I’d be glad to take a look for you. Those of you new to mileage and points cards are probably the best candidates for review.
It is amazing to me the number of people that can make minor changes to their credit card approach, and achieve significant results in improving their credit scores and the resulting increase in sign up bonuses.
If you have an interest in having me look over your current portfolio email me at: email@example.com