Sign up for a month’s worth of service and pick up 3,000 miles. Here are the terms and conditions and the sign up link.
Terms & Conditions
Offer is valid to new Netflix subscribers only. Current and previous members are ineligible. One redemption per household. Miles will be awarded for a new paid subscription only and require, at time of sign up, and entering a valid SkyMiles® number. Please allow 8–10 weeks for mileage postings. Purchase or redemption of gift subscriptions is not eligible to earn miles. See netflix.com/TermsOfUse for full terms and conditions of the Netflix service.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95