I got a great letter from Mike a couple days ago. His ingenuity and stick to it attitude proved him very well with a recent vacation for three:
“Third, you might remember I had a vacation planned for my mother. Well, thanks to you an all inclusive vacation for three adults (Round Trip Airfare, Rental Car, Food, Attractions, souvenirs etc) for 9 days and 8 nights came in at $1437.53….a WHOPPING $3000 off face value or ~67% off! You provided the foundation for the airfare, SW RR CC offers, the rental car, Hertz 40% discount code, lodging, the BRG that yielded 5 free nights, the SPG 10K x2 offer that helped get two point award nights (we actually had to pay for one night ) and the restaurant.com certificates!”
Airfare, car, food attractions and souvenirs for three people for 9 days and 8 nights for $1437? I like to think I can travel for under $100 per day all inclusive. Mike made it at under $60 per day per person.
Mike did one hell of a job.
I put the bolding in. But it just shows you these techniques can add up big time. Save a few pennies here and a couple bucks there and we are seeing the world at prices we can all afford.
Thank you again Mike for the kind words.
American Airlines Netflix Offer
I posted a Delta Netflix offer and a reader reminded me of this AA offer.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)