Here’s your chance to get on Delta’s inside track for fare deals, last-minute promotions and valuable members-only information. All you have to do is sign up to receive at least two types of Delta emails — and you’ll earn 500 bonus miles in the process.
Here are the emails you can choose:
- Fare Sales and Last-minute Deals
- SkyMiles Promotions
- Travel & SkyMiles Info
- Partner Offers
It’s easy to do. Enter your SkyMiles number, follow the few quick steps and you’re in. Remember, in addition to the 500 bonus miles, you’ll be the first to know about special deals, partner offers and more.
Katy and I did not qualify but some of you may.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95