This one is all over the Internet so expect it to be gone today. American seems to be targeting Continental hubs of Newark and Houston, but the Airfarewatchdog is also showing great fares from Salt Lake City, Atlanta and other Delta hubs.
The best price I’ve found is from Newark at: are you ready? $60 round trip plus taxes.
Use the flexible date search on AA.com and search to BZE (Belize City), Newark is EWR, Houston is IAH and you can find other sale fares at airfarewatchdog.com in their top 50 fares.
Again, if y want to go to Central America, and this place is known for its fishing, check this out today.
And DO NOT CALL THE AIRLINE TO BOOK IT or ASK QUESTIONS.
If you can’t find the dates you want online at aa.com using the flexible date search, then skip it and get in on the next deal. Calls to airlines kill great deals.
The best fishing months are later in the spring and summer. The fare appears good until June the best I can tell.
Again the all in price to Belize City on American at aa.com is about $130 from Newark. Also check, Houston and any of the Delta hubs.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95