Itasoftware has been a mileage runners dream come true for several years now. It has allowed us to search varied combinations of routing’s, fare classes, dates with great flexibility.
It has lacked only one item, same day searches in the month long search grid.
We can now pull up our departure city, arrival city and indicate we want to find the dates with the cheapest fares for same day return. It is a huge time saver and money saver as who wants to spend a night when the whole purpose of the trip is the accumulation of miles.
You can now pick number of nights as zero or same day. I can fly SAV-SEA on Tuesday AM and return Tuesday PM or Redeye leaving before midnight in one quick search.
When a great fare becomes available, booking multiple mileage runs before the fare is discovered can be a hectic time. In July of 2009 I will receive double revenue miles in addition to my already earned double miles for my 1K status on United. My total earnings will be 3 miles per mile flown and I’ll dedicate several days in July to Mileage running for that benefit.
ITA Software just made our job easier and thank you.
Restaurant.com 70% Off Coupon Code 3 Days Only
The $25 coupon is only $3 until October 13th at 11:59PM Central time. Save $7 on this coupon and take a friend, lover or even somebody you just don’t care for out for a meal :0)
The Coupon Code at checkout is SAVE
I’m heading to Plantation Cafe for breakfast this weekend for sure. The coupons are good for one year from date of purchase.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95