Just to finish off the year with a bang United is offering bonus miles for flights ticketed and booked on or after October 1st and flown by December 15th:
You can earn between 2,000 miles and 40,000 miles total – the more roundtrips you fly, the more miles you can earn.
Domestic Offer (MPD618)(qualifying booking classes:F, A, P, C, D, Z, Y, B, M, E, U, H)
- One completed roundtrip 2,000 bonus miles
- Two completed roundtrips 5,000 bonus miles
- Three completed roundtrips 15,000 bonus miles
International Offer (MPD628)(qualifying booking classes:F, A, P, C, D, Z)
- One completed roundtrip 5,000 bonus miles
- Two completed roundtrips 10,000 bonus miles
- Three completed roundtrips 25,000 bonus miles
Ticketing dates: October 1, 2008 – December 15, 2008
Travel dates: October 1, 2008 – December 15, 2008
Todd: thanks for pointing this one out, while I was on the road. I have a Hawaii ticket I should see about refaring.
Update on Refare
Well that was a nice $271 bonus for the day. Same flights. Same upgrades and a travel voucher heading my way for $271. That is my first success with a re-fare that I can remember.
Air France 10% Off to Italy First Come First Serve
First one to use it. It is Yours:
This month, we are pleased to offer our valued subscribers a coupon to Italy.Depart in October or November from the U.S.A. to any Air France destination in Italy and save 10% on any Tempo (Economy Class) reservation. Discounts must be redeemed before October 21, 2008.
To redeem your discount, purchase online by using the coupon code reference ENEWS10373 and follow these instructions:1- Select and book your flights to Italy on airfrance.us. 2- When prompted to provide passenger detail (such as name, email…), select yes to the question “do you have a coupon code”3- Enter the coupon code: ENEWS103734- Click on “apply discount” (bottom right), and the amount of the discount will appear.
book and use your coupon now!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95