Just to finish off the year with a bang United is offering bonus miles for flights ticketed and booked on or after October 1st and flown by December 15th:
You can earn between 2,000 miles and 40,000 miles total – the more roundtrips you fly, the more miles you can earn.
Domestic Offer (MPD618)(qualifying booking classes:F, A, P, C, D, Z, Y, B, M, E, U, H)
- One completed roundtrip 2,000 bonus miles
- Two completed roundtrips 5,000 bonus miles
- Three completed roundtrips 15,000 bonus miles
International Offer (MPD628)(qualifying booking classes:F, A, P, C, D, Z)
- One completed roundtrip 5,000 bonus miles
- Two completed roundtrips 10,000 bonus miles
- Three completed roundtrips 25,000 bonus miles
Ticketing dates: October 1, 2008 – December 15, 2008
Travel dates: October 1, 2008 – December 15, 2008
Todd: thanks for pointing this one out, while I was on the road. I have a Hawaii ticket I should see about refaring.
Update on Refare
Well that was a nice $271 bonus for the day. Same flights. Same upgrades and a travel voucher heading my way for $271. That is my first success with a re-fare that I can remember.
Air France 10% Off to Italy First Come First Serve
First one to use it. It is Yours:
This month, we are pleased to offer our valued subscribers a coupon to Italy.Depart in October or November from the U.S.A. to any Air France destination in Italy and save 10% on any Tempo (Economy Class) reservation. Discounts must be redeemed before October 21, 2008.
To redeem your discount, purchase online by using the coupon code reference ENEWS10373 and follow these instructions:1- Select and book your flights to Italy on airfrance.us. 2- When prompted to provide passenger detail (such as name, email…), select yes to the question “do you have a coupon code”3- Enter the coupon code: ENEWS103734- Click on “apply discount” (bottom right), and the amount of the discount will appear.
book and use your coupon now!
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $49 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Hotel
The IHG Rewards Club Visa is often cited as one of the most underrated hotel credit cards, with good reason. The official offer is for 70,000 points after $1,000 spent within three months, with the first year’s fee waived. The card comes with an annual free night certificate that can be used at any IHG property, including Intercontinental hotels - making this certificate worth upwards of 50,000 points. This is far more generous than some other hotel cards, which limit the categories in which free night certificates can be redeemed.
Cardholders earn 5 points per dollar at IHG hotels; 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1 point per dollar everywhere else. Moreover, you’ll get a 10% rebate on award redemptions, up to 100,000 points per year. The card also comes with Platinum status, though that doesn’t get you much with IHG. Still, this is a fantastic card to have in your wallet, with benefits that far outweigh the already low $49 annual fee.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49