Here is a simple and easy $50 hotel savings for you. Join the Hotelclub at this link and get a $50 member savings. You must join by November 30th.
The web page indicates you must use it by November 30th, but when you look at your membership page it says the money expires in two years. We’ll find out soon won’t we.
I’m not going to suggest you abuse this promotion, but you have many members of your family. If this is indeed good for two years, sign up every family member before the deadline.
And I know some of you have proper names like Richard and nicknames like Rick. And many of you also probably have a work email address and a home email address.
The $50 savings will be reflected at checkout and you will have to print a voucher.
Did we say enough? Hotelclub.com
Nice to be back and thanks Dave, at the Best Rate Guarantee Blog.
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $49 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Hotel
The IHG Rewards Club Visa is often cited as one of the most underrated hotel credit cards, with good reason. The official offer is for 70,000 points after $1,000 spent within three months, with the first year’s fee waived. The card comes with an annual free night certificate that can be used at any IHG property, including Intercontinental hotels - making this certificate worth upwards of 50,000 points. This is far more generous than some other hotel cards, which limit the categories in which free night certificates can be redeemed.
Cardholders earn 5 points per dollar at IHG hotels; 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1 point per dollar everywhere else. Moreover, you’ll get a 10% rebate on award redemptions, up to 100,000 points per year. The card also comes with Platinum status, though that doesn’t get you much with IHG. Still, this is a fantastic card to have in your wallet, with benefits that far outweigh the already low $49 annual fee.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49