International calling service, Voxofon.com, targets budget-minded consumers.
HOUSTON, TX, OCTOBER 28, 2008 –
In a tough economy, cutting costs becomes a top priority, and businesses and individuals who regularly make calls abroad may begin to think twice before picking up that phone.
Many international callers are turning to a low-cost, easy-to-use service with a wide range of calling options. Beginning at 1.3 cents per minute, with no additional fees, VOXOFON international calling services allow customers to call using their computer, their land line, their cell phone, a smart phone, or even a calling card.
Recently named by VoIP News as one of the best services to use during the economic downturn, VOXOFON has also been called “one of the coolest new phone services” by several industry publications due to its variety of easy-to-use service options.
Users of iPhone will like VOXOFON’s web application that looks and feels similar to the built-in iPhone dialer, and the company recently announced an application for phones using the Android™ platform.*
In addition, an attractive option for businesses with international operations – as well as for friends and relatives without access to a computer – is VOXOFON’s virtual phone line. Currently available in 54 countries, this is a dedicated local telephone line that a customer in the United States can set up in another country. When the number is called, it rings in the United States, but the overseas caller is charged for a local call.
Unlike other similar services, with VOXOFON there is no need to download or install any special software whether you are calling from a phone or a computer. And all VOXOFON services are available under a single account, providing customers with the flexibility to use the service they find most convenient.
Alexey Goloshubin, president and CEO of VOXOFON, said he has seen a marked increase in use of the international calling service as people become more budget-minded. “Everyone wants excellent service at reasonable prices, and VOXOFON can provide that and more.”
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)