Too Many Miles and Points?
For the first time in my awards collecting career, we’ve got more goodies than I can reasonably see using in the near future.
- 88K AA miles
- 420K Delta/Northwest miles
- 1 Free US Airways RT voucher
- 50K United miles
- 106K Continental miles
- $3300 United travel credits
- 270K Thank You Points
- 120K SPG points
- $950 Marriott Gift cards
- 87K Choice points
- 10K Marriott points
Our around the world trip is mostly taken care of, and we have the kids taken care of for now. My inventory is not meant to be grandiose, but just a reminder of what can be done, and that the next deal had better be pretty fantastic, and hopefully something trade-able :)
Now where is that next deal?
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)