Some will stand in lines for hours today. Some have voted by absentee ballot. And unfortunately some just don’t give a darn, or think their vote will not make a difference.
Your vote does make a difference. Maybe not in the outcome of this particular election, but more importantly how we are perceived by the world and our politicians.
Are we a people of of apathy and indifference? The world, I’m afraid, is coming to that conclusion. And it seems to me, our own politicians think they can pull the wool over eyes because most of us, just don’t even bother to express our opinion and views.
When we tell the world, “we care”, by all of us exercising our constitutional right to express our opinion, then we win.
The world will know, the pork barrel specialist in Washington will know, we care, and it is time these shenanigans end.
“Of the people, by the people and for the people.”
Do the next right thing, Go Vote
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95