Please direct this to a supervisor for more in depth answer than I have received by phone, which have been nothing more than rereading the promo to me.
My wife and I registered for this promo # 97062124 on 11/19/08. Neither of us received a confirmation that our registration had been accepted or rejected. Your phone staff has indicated that this is not unusual and they have no access to registration information.
- Question #1 Are we registered Skymiles acct #xxxxxxxxxx Ingersoll and yyyyyyyyyy Coyle. The promo runs from Nov 13th until Dec 31st.
- Question #2 Why today, 11/21, is the promotion listed as “not active” on your website???
- Question #3 Several other online registrants of this promotion have been told by phone that the transfer of our partner points do “not qualify” for the up to 150% bonus, when the promotion terms and conditions, which we of course have copies of, clearly state they will qualify?
I would like a supervisor answer to these three direct questions.
Am I registered?
Why is the promo now inactive?
Are you going to honor your promotion as written?
As a Postscript and not included in my email to Delta, I have called Starwood SPG and had my Starpoints put back in my account.
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $49 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Hotel
The IHG Rewards Club Visa is often cited as one of the most underrated hotel credit cards, with good reason. The official offer is for 70,000 points after $1,000 spent within three months, with the first year’s fee waived. The card comes with an annual free night certificate that can be used at any IHG property, including Intercontinental hotels - making this certificate worth upwards of 50,000 points. This is far more generous than some other hotel cards, which limit the categories in which free night certificates can be redeemed.
Cardholders earn 5 points per dollar at IHG hotels; 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1 point per dollar everywhere else. Moreover, you’ll get a 10% rebate on award redemptions, up to 100,000 points per year. The card also comes with Platinum status, though that doesn’t get you much with IHG. Still, this is a fantastic card to have in your wallet, with benefits that far outweigh the already low $49 annual fee.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49