Please direct this to a supervisor for more in depth answer than I have received by phone, which have been nothing more than rereading the promo to me.
My wife and I registered for this promo # 97062124 on 11/19/08. Neither of us received a confirmation that our registration had been accepted or rejected. Your phone staff has indicated that this is not unusual and they have no access to registration information.
- Question #1 Are we registered Skymiles acct #xxxxxxxxxx Ingersoll and yyyyyyyyyy Coyle. The promo runs from Nov 13th until Dec 31st.
- Question #2 Why today, 11/21, is the promotion listed as “not active” on your website???
- Question #3 Several other online registrants of this promotion have been told by phone that the transfer of our partner points do “not qualify” for the up to 150% bonus, when the promotion terms and conditions, which we of course have copies of, clearly state they will qualify?
I would like a supervisor answer to these three direct questions.
Am I registered?
Why is the promo now inactive?
Are you going to honor your promotion as written?
As a Postscript and not included in my email to Delta, I have called Starwood SPG and had my Starpoints put back in my account.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95