Please direct this to a supervisor for more in depth answer than I have received by phone, which have been nothing more than rereading the promo to me.
My wife and I registered for this promo # 97062124 on 11/19/08. Neither of us received a confirmation that our registration had been accepted or rejected. Your phone staff has indicated that this is not unusual and they have no access to registration information.
- Question #1 Are we registered Skymiles acct #xxxxxxxxxx Ingersoll and yyyyyyyyyy Coyle. The promo runs from Nov 13th until Dec 31st.
- Question #2 Why today, 11/21, is the promotion listed as “not active” on your website???
- Question #3 Several other online registrants of this promotion have been told by phone that the transfer of our partner points do “not qualify” for the up to 150% bonus, when the promotion terms and conditions, which we of course have copies of, clearly state they will qualify?
I would like a supervisor answer to these three direct questions.
Am I registered?
Why is the promo now inactive?
Are you going to honor your promotion as written?
As a Postscript and not included in my email to Delta, I have called Starwood SPG and had my Starpoints put back in my account.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)