We are applying for 14 credit cards today for sign up bonuses. I’m going to lay out our current scenario for you, before getting the results, to show you can see how easy it is to add to your Frequent Flyer and Hotel award accounts using sign up bonuses.
Katbug’s current credit scores are 727 Transunion, 737 Experian and 743 Equifax.
Mine are slightly higher(why????) 725 Transunion, 772 Experian and 693 Equifax (OOPS)
My inquiries over the last two years are 19 Transunion, 9 Experian and 15 Equifax. Katy’s are about the same.
Last week it was 730+ with Equifax for me. I’d better wait to see what is up.
There is nothing new on my report other than an update by Citicards and I’ve reduced my credit limit with Bank of America. The Equifax score drop makes it worthwhile for me to wait, as the majority of the credit pulls in this round of applications will be with Experian and Equifax.
You can check who will pull your credit report for each application by consulting creditboards.com and then the credit pulls database to see who pulls from which bureau for the state you live in.
More to follow:
I’m going to do Katy’s applications today and started with:
Citi Aadvantage Platinum Select Mastercard which was deferred.
Chase Continental World Mastercard also deferred.
Bank of America US Airways Visa deferred.
Juniper US Airways World Mastercard deferred.
Restaurant.com 80% Off Coupon
The coupon code is SURPRISE for today, tomorrow and Wednesday that gives you 80% off the $25 coupon. The cost is only $2 for a $25 off coupon. Restaurant.com coupons are good for one year from the date of purchase.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)