Here is a classic Fat Finger Fare Mistake. Thanks Dave at the BRG Blog for sharing:
Orbitz is showing the beautiful Outrigger Ala Moana’s “Waikiki Suite” (city view) as $32.00. HotelClub shows it as $29.00 plus $3.00 in taxes. January 19th only, but hey, it’s a $300 room.
Enjoy it if you can!
It’s clearly a mistake, since the one-person rate is the regular price, while the double occupancy rate reflects the pricing error.
This can be had free on HotelClub if you have member dollars laying around.Room type to look for (there are tons):”Waikiki Suite 1Br Mountain View – 1 King Bed Or 1 Sofa Bed – Tower”
Two Hours later and it is Gone already.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)