Book December 30 and 31st only for flights to Vegas from January 13th to March 11th for 1/2 off. There are some great buys to a fun filled city from Southwest and the majors are matching the fares from many cities.
Here are the particulars from Southwest. Search your favorite airline for competing prices as well.
For 2 Days Only, All Bets Are Off!
No bluffing. No poker face. All flights to Vegas are 50% off! With fares this low, you’ll have plenty of cash left to hit the casinos. Fly roundtrip on a Wanna Get Away fare from any Southwest Airlines city to Las Vegas between January 13 and March 11, 2009. Sale fares available for purchase December 30 and 31, 2008 only.
Don’t gamble with a deal this sweet. Book your half-price Vegas getaway today! Book on this page or enter promotion code LASVEGAS on southwest.com.Purchase December 30 through December 31, 2008, midnight pacific standard time.
Travel January 13 through March 11, 2009. Travel valid all days of the week. Roundtrip travel is required on a Wanna Get Away fare to/from Las Vegas McCarren International Airport. Offer applies to Southwest Airlines-operated, published, scheduled service. 50% discount available only on southwest.com off the total amount of any roundtrip Wanna Get Away purchase before taxes and fees.
This promotion does not include Business Select, Anytime, or Senior Fares. Seats are limited and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods. Fares do not include federal excise tax of $3.50 for each flight segment. A flight segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing. Fares do not include airport-assessed passenger facility charges (PFC) of up to $18 and government-imposed September 11th Security Fee of up to $10. The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool “DING!”. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply. Fares are nonrefundable but (except for tickets purchased through our Group Tickets program) may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines. Fares are subject to change until ticketed. Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the full unrestricted fare.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95