Let’s hope this starts a trend. You must register before booking but thats what they said last year and people collected on their existing bookings .
Here is the link.
Terms and Conditions:
- You must register before booking your flights to earn double qualifying miles with the Jumpstart to Preferred program.
- Not combinable with any other specials or promotions.
- Miles earned with this program count toward Preferred status.
- Ticketing and travel must be completed by March 31, 2009.
- Bonus miles are applied to the base miles earned; they don’t reflect any class of service bonuses or Preferred flight bonuses credited.
- Flights must be operated by US Airways, US Airways Express and US Airways Shuttle.
- In order to earn bonus miles, registration must occur prior to ticketing.
- Please allow up to 6 weeks for bonus miles to be credited to your account.