VOXOFON ANNOUNCES NEW BLACKBERRY™ APPLICATION FOR INTERNATIONAL CALLS
HOUSTON, TX – VOXOFON, the internet telephony service offering the widest range of options for low-cost international calling, has followed up its popular Android™ application for automatic routing of international calls on the T-Mobile G1™ with an identical application for Blackberry™ phones. The Blackberry application makes VOXOFON the first service to offer transparent call cost optimization for both the T-Mobile G1 and Blackberry phones.
VOXOFON has made its Blackberry application easy to test, with instructions and a short video showing how to use the service on its website. Users can open the website on their Blackberrys to download and install the application.
After installation, a user can begin making calls immediately. The company offers the lowest prices of any comparable service, with international calls beginning at 1.3 cents per minute and no additional fees or monthly subscriptions. And VOXOFON offers the most calling options, such as setup for a call-back to any phone the user designates.
Alexey Goloshubin, president and CEO of VOXOFON, says he expects the Blackberry application to get positive reviews, especially from business customers.
“Blackberrys are the most widely used hand-held device in the business community, and with a struggling economy, companies with offices or customers abroad should welcome the tremendous cost savings available through this service, as well as its ease-of-use,” he said. “Users can simply place calls on the phone as usual, using the phone’s address book or keypad, and VOXOFON will automatically re-route the international calls.
”VOXOFON is known for its wide range of international calling services that allow customers to call using their computer, their land line, their cell phone or a smart phone, including a convenient web application for iPhone™.
Calls can be made from a PC with no requirement for special software, and VOXOFON customers can use their accounts as virtual calling cards. The company even offers a service that provides local phone numbers in 54 countries, allowing customers to make international calls while paying the local rate.
All VOXOFON services are available under a single account, providing customers with the flexibility to use the service they find most convenient.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)