It seems that the NW Visa card wants to stay in touch with us, so they are offering 500 miles to register your email address with them.
It makes sense to me as they are getting pushed out by the Delta Amex cards in the merger.
It looks like you must be an existing NW Visa card holder to qualify.
It took two minutes. It may seem silly, but all the offers around these days add up to free tickets. Take the time. It will be worth it.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)