I’ve stayed here and truly enjoyed it. Pool in the AM, beach and Caribbean in the afternoon. Pool and cruise ship departures at sunset.
The Marriott Frenchman’s Reef is a nice spot on a point just outside of St. Thomas. You can catch a boat shuttle into town and another one over to St. John’s for a great day trip.
The price is fantastic and available from CheapCaribbean.
$349 per person includes airfare, four nights upgraded accommodations and a $100 dining and attractions certificate.
Fares only $70 more from NYC and slightly higher for May – August
American Airlines Credit Card Applications
Katy and I each applied for more AA cards yesterday. As you may remember we did a total of 12 applications on November 24th and got 11 approvals. United Mileage Plus Visa never even responded.
This time we each applied for the Citi AA Platinum Addvantage Mastercard and the Citibusiness AA Visa card.
50,000 more AA miles will help on my quest to 2 million lifetime and Katy can always use more miles for kid trips or to convert to Hilton Honors points.
We will keep you advised of our success in this tight credit market.
About 3 hours after submitting my personal credit card application I got a call from Citi. They were approving the card for a $2000 limit and wanted to know if I wanted to move some of the credit line from my two existing CitiAadvantage Mastercards to this card. I moved some around just to make conversation.
That means I am currently holding Three (3) Citi Aadvantage Mastercards at 25,000 American Aadvantage miles per card sign up.
Katy’s card could not be discussed in the entirety, but they need to ask the same questions of her for her next approval.
Sometimes it is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel
Update Upate 3/13 1:30 PM
Katy’s personal card was approved last night and I just got an email saying my business card is now approved. We should get the last one approved later today. That was a quick and easy 100K AA miles.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)