Starting on March 2nd you will receive triple miles on non stop flights from Boston to Los Angeles, San Francisco or San Diego (service starts April 7th to SAN). Do not purchase tickets until after registering to be safe.
Here is the announcement:
Choose American Airlines for your next trip between Boston and Los Angeles, San Francisco, or San Diego**, and you can earn triple AAdvantage miles every time you fly during this promotion – miles that can take you to more than 700 exciting destinations worldwide. In fact, after just three round-trips, you’ll earn enough miles for a free* trip to London!
To qualify for this promotion, just follow these three easy steps:
- Book your trip between March 2, 2009 and May 31, 2009
- Register before your trip using promotion code BOS3X
- Fly between March 2, 2009 and May 31, 2009
* Passenger and/or AAdvantage member is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with award travel.
Award travel to London refers to a MileSAAver® award in Economy Class for travel on American Airlines during the off-peak travel period. Standard AAdvantage award terms and conditions apply.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)