Terms and Conditions:
Receive a $50 Bonus Bucks® Coupon when you stay a Friday or Saturday night at participating Residence Inn locations in the Continental US and Canada from February 13-December 31, 2009. One $50 Coupon issued per room, per stay, which can be used toward a future two-night minimum weekend stay (Thursday-Sunday) at participating Marriott brand properties worldwide. A stay is defined as consecutive night(s) spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity. Coupon cannot be redeemed for cash. Coupon expiration date applies. See reverse side of Coupon for complete terms and conditions of use. Void where prohibited. Offer available at participating Residence Inn locations only and for a limited number of rooms. Offer not applicable to groups of ten rooms or more. To book your stay visit Marriott.com or call 1-877-Marriott and mention code RPN. © 2009 Marriott International, Inc.
Australia and New Zealand on Sale
Qantas has $299 one way fares or $598 round trip from Los Angeles, San Francisco to Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne or Auckland and $399 one way or $798 round trip from New York JFK.
Ticketing must be done by March 20th and outbound flights must be completed by October 24, 2009.
And if you are lucky you may end up on a brand new A380 super jumbo jet as they are expanding their service on these routes. If not the 380 a 747 is used with personal seatback screens. Food and wine is provided in all cabins.
It could be your best chance to see Down Under this year.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95