Now that United has agreed to take previously booked flights in the Double Elite Qualifying promotion, I will again make 1K for 2010.
On the way home from Savannah to Michigan I’ll plug in this little beauty for another 11,384 Elite Qualifying miles. CVG-ORD-SFO-BUR-SFO-ORD-CVG. I leave at 8 AM and arrive back at 8 AM the next day. Total cost is $185 less the $100 travel credit I have that expires a week later. $85 out of pocket for 11K in Elite Qualifying miles. I love it when a plan comes together.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)