Price: From HK$10,800*
Destination: London, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Vancouver, Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands
Sales Period: Sales end 28 Feb 10
Travel Period: Until 28 Feb 10 Just one fare -
Visit up to 4 continents and 10 countries from just HK$10,800*. Probably the best value fare in the world!
Hong Kong – London – Los Angeles – Auckland – Hong Kong or vice versa
Hong Kong – London – Los Angeles – Make your own way – San Francisco -Auckland – Hong Kong or vice versa
Hong Kong – London – Los Angeles – Make your own way – Vancouver – Auckland – Hong Kong or vice versa
Hong Kong – London – Los Angeles – Samoa – Auckland – Hong Kong or vice versa
Hong Kong – London – Los Angeles – Tonga – Auckland – Hong Kong or vice versa
Add-on charges applyAuckland – New Zealand domestic destinationsFrom HK$300 to HK$700 per one way
Auckland – Australia / South Pacific IslandsFrom HK$1,000 to HK$2,000 per one way
Start your journey here by contacting the Air New Zealand Travel Centre at 852-2862 8988 *
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95