Houston (IAH) and Charlotte (CLT) are showing round trip airfares of $293 on Delta for most days this fall and into March of 2010. The fares are on Delta and can be booked on Travelocity and possibly other sources. (try my Kayak link will you?)
I’m not sure of the reasonaing, but Continental had a sale from Newark last week at about the same price.
Maybe the annual Hawaii fare war is starting early this year?
Please let me know if you are successful in booking this fare.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)