The JW Marriott in Phuket has a buy two get one free rate that is the best deal for our last minute change.
I forgot my Visa card and it takes a Visa to get the rate. My son in Australia does not carry one and Aaron is in Europe cavorting on his own adventure.
If one of our regulars has a Visa card can make the reservation, and pay for it from back home, I can send the money to a paypal account immediately. I WILL NOT NEED TO EVER KNOW YOUR VISA CARD #
Drop me a line if you can give me a hand and we can work out the logistics.
Thank you , all of you for offering to help. One of my original readers has offered to send me a card, security code and expiration date on a card he is dumping next month. As we are 11 hours different from the east coast of the USA, I will try that one first in the morning. For those of you that volunteered to help ( 7 of you in one hours time) I can’t thank you enough. I may call on you if for some reason this does not work out.
Thank you again, each and every reader that thought about it or responded. I hope some day I can help your travel go easier and cheaper.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)