Several days ago, Delta Airlines put a mile in each of our Skymile accounts as “expiration extensions”. What a classy move in the midst of their merger to place us all on an even keel as far as expiration.
Don’t have a rewards card?
Find a rewards card that is right for you!
Just answer a few short questions.
- # 26 Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express OPEN
- Back to Europe During the Floods
- The Quintuple Dip with Delta and Starwood
- A Rookie or Infrequent Travellers View on Revenue Based Frequent Flier Programs
- Delta and Starwood Team Up – What it Means for Non-Elites
- I Can’t Give Up Those Delta “Diamond Moments”!
- A Business Traveller or Road Warriors Perspective on Revenue Based Frequent Flier Programs
- A Gamers View on Revenue Based Frequent Flier Programs
- So What’s a Mile Worth, Anyway? Part Four
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Card: A Great Starter Card for Newbies