Today is the last day for the Northwest and Delta Pile on the Miles Promos. Get in that last partner activity today. Thanks Todd for the reminder.
Hyatt Platinum Offer
Sign up now and enjoy free Platinum status with Hyatt for the next four months. In addition the requirement to maintain that status until February of 2011 has been lowered to 5 eligible nights within the next 4 months.
This promotion works for new members as well as for upgrading existing members.
The requirements to upgrade to Diamond status have also been lowered. I’m not much on Hyatts as they just don’t seem to be where I am going, but many rave about the hotels and the FasterFree Nights promotion they hold every year. This status bump may be a big benefit when you stay at those high end freebies.
A Short Run at the World Series of Poker
The cards were just not with me this year as I played in 5 separate sit n go one table satellites and never came close. My finishes were 4th, 5th, 6th, 4th and 4th out of ten players in each tournament. I am disappointed, but that is poker. I only made two mistakes I know of in five games and will not try again this year as I reached my financial limit.
The MGM Grand Stay
This is my first time staying here and it is huge to say the least. The price is beyond understanding. The room rate is $49 per night and includes the Grand Buffet each day for all three meals. The promotion is now over but they can’t be making any money on me as I’m gambling elsewhere and do not drink or buy cheapie souvenirs. But I do leave a few tips for the maids and waiters so that is a good thing. The cab driver that brought me from the airport said that the number of visitors per month to Vegas is 1 million less per month. With approximately 145,000 available rooms that means about 4 extra empty nights per room per month.
If you get a chance to visit the City of Sin, I don’t think you’ll ever find better prices or promotions.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)