30K UA miles, 2 SWU, 13 e-500s, and $2,550 voucher
95K AA miles(I owe a friend 25K of those), 16-500 mile stickers, and recently added $1,300 in vouchers and gift cards for my assault on the Platinum Challenge, the 2 Million lifetime mark, and Lifetime Platinum Status
50K Marriott Points
135K Hilton Points
60K Priority Club Points
This is the first time in a long time I have been heavy on hotel points and it feels good.
The New Zealand trip in December is taken care of as far as the flights and 16 of the 16 nights are paid for.
Hawaii in December for the Big Island and Kauai is also paid off with the flights, the upgrades already confirmed, and the hotels booked and covered.
My recent addition of Hawaii again in April at $280 round-trip each is booked, upgrades accounted for, and 7 nights at the Marriott Kauai booked and taken care of.
So I’m ahead of the travel game for another year. I’ll rack up the airline miles for a spring trip to Eastern Europe in April and May 2010 and certainly have the hotel points covered already.
And Miss Katy already has 80K in AA miles with another 30K coming from a recent application.
We have the correct status in airlines and hotels through all of 2010 and up to March 1 2011, except we are 3 nights short of Marriott stays to maintain Gold by year end.
Is it possible we are looking ahead to 2011 travel already? I sure hope so.
It feels like we are starting all over after the Around the World adventure. That will be a tough one to top. But I am still ooking hunting and scrounging for more deals, points and miles.
Thanks for letting me take my inventory. It always feels better to put it down on paper.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95