30K UA miles, 2 SWU, 13 e-500s, and $2,550 voucher
95K AA miles(I owe a friend 25K of those), 16-500 mile stickers, and recently added $1,300 in vouchers and gift cards for my assault on the Platinum Challenge, the 2 Million lifetime mark, and Lifetime Platinum Status
50K Marriott Points
135K Hilton Points
60K Priority Club Points
This is the first time in a long time I have been heavy on hotel points and it feels good.
The New Zealand trip in December is taken care of as far as the flights and 16 of the 16 nights are paid for.
Hawaii in December for the Big Island and Kauai is also paid off with the flights, the upgrades already confirmed, and the hotels booked and covered.
My recent addition of Hawaii again in April at $280 round-trip each is booked, upgrades accounted for, and 7 nights at the Marriott Kauai booked and taken care of.
So I’m ahead of the travel game for another year. I’ll rack up the airline miles for a spring trip to Eastern Europe in April and May 2010 and certainly have the hotel points covered already.
And Miss Katy already has 80K in AA miles with another 30K coming from a recent application.
We have the correct status in airlines and hotels through all of 2010 and up to March 1 2011, except we are 3 nights short of Marriott stays to maintain Gold by year end.
Is it possible we are looking ahead to 2011 travel already? I sure hope so.
It feels like we are starting all over after the Around the World adventure. That will be a tough one to top. But I am still ooking hunting and scrounging for more deals, points and miles.
Thanks for letting me take my inventory. It always feels better to put it down on paper.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)