Register now to earn MQM
Dear Mr. Frugal Travel Guy,
Earn your way to Medallion status with the Hilton Family of Hotels. SkyMiles members and Hilton HHonors® members will now receive Medallion® Qualification Miles and double miles when you stay two or more nights at any of more than 3,300 Hilton Family hotels worldwide from July 15, 2009 through October 15, 2009.*
To start earning miles, register for the promotion. Remember to select Delta SkyMiles as your HHonors Double Dip® partner to earn Points & Miles® for your stays. Not an HHonors member? Click here to enroll for free and to register for this offer. Only Hilton HHonors lets you earn hotel points and miles for the same stay and offers hotel rewards with No Blackout Dates.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95