The sweet run is over my friends. Expedia has changed the terms and condition of the vouchers to 20 GBP off a 200 GBP booking or 40 GBP off a 400 GBP booking. Basically a 10% discount is all.
Like all great travel deals they come to an end.
My suggestion to those of you holding 20GBP or 40GBP vouchers use them as soon as possible for future bookings. I’m still holding 5 and am actively looking for ways to put them to use before they enforce the new rules on the old vouchers. Maybe they never will, but why take a chance.
This was a great promo that saved us tremendously on our New Zealand trip. We were able to secure a discount on every night of the 16 nights involved.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)