Hyatt is the one program I have neglected over the years, but they just enticed me aided by a friend of mine in Ann Arbor that suggested I check it out for the Free Faster Nights Promo.
The current promo pays 3,000 American Airlines miles for staying two nights at any Hyatt chain hotel before August 31st. It cost nothing to sign up and then I called and had us upgraded to Platinum status as per my post of June 22, 2009.
Many friend rave about the free nights deal and we’ll see what happens. As with every other program we belong to, they are free to join. Why not?
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)