Before you sign up for this promo, if you are not a Priority Club member, let me refer you for another 5,000 points. Email me!
The promo is only for 10K points (which could be 2 Pointsbreak nights), but it is as simple as can be.
Your earnings style with Priority must be points not airline miles.
I’ll buy a coke and soup from an I dine restaurant $8 lunch, printer ink with my credit card I needed it anyway. I’ll buy 1,000 points for $13.50 and a Priority Club shopping Restaurant.com voucher $1.20.
Seems like an easy promo to me. It took one half hour.
Offer code : 3558.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95