I just booked 5 same day round trips MSP-GEG Minneapolis to Spokane in refundable first class for $146 each
Bookable on United .com I’m going Feb 11th then again on the 12th, 13th, 14th and 15th.
Remember this is FIRST class for the EQM bonus. Route through SEA for more mileage
DO NOT under any circumstances call United Airlines with any questions or comments.
This fare is available until end of schedule.
If you do not understand why this fare is so worthwhile, please do not mess it up for those that do. Do NOT call United.com.
This deal is still live.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95