The blog has been around for almost two years and I’m stuck for the very first time with a news event or topic. Usually, by just admitting I’m in a jam, things break loose and the info flows.
Let’s see future trips:
- Pacific Coast Highway this weekend. My birthday and moving next weekend. San Francisco and Fleet Week the 10th and 11th of October.
- Hawaii – December 1st to the 9th.
- New Zealand – December 28th until January 17th (need a rental car, don’t forget). Maybe I’m shut down because of the pause in the US Mint thing? That was easy pickings and I hope I can crank it up again.
- I need a UA Mileage run for two more SWU’s and want to sit down with someone that is interested in mastering the United $100 low fare guarantee with me. Lucky has expressed interest but if anybody else wants to help figure how we can determine their price drops before they post them, please chime in. We used to do it all the time with the Farecompare/Flyertalk link and the CO low fare guarantee.
- I have two UA system wides to get rid of or use by Jan 2010, and a trip to plan for Eastern Europe for next spring.
- The Hyatt/United 1K promo for 5000 United miles is tempting but only until FFN kicks in on October 1st. And then, I booked my Hawaii in December rooms through Priceline so I really don’t need the Grand Hyatt on Kauai for 4 days.
- The Continental/Chase links are still down without explanation.
Katybug is feeling unsettled as well. It could be the temporary quarters although we are both nomads. The internet is not working in this condo, which doesn’t help much. And the cell phone is non existent in here.
OK. I’ve got it. I’m an addict. I need my fix. I need a great travel deal or promo to pick up my spirits, or the chance to help somebody else get a great deal.