As the blog success grows so does my determination to spread the frugal travel word to those that could benefit.
Most people think that we are crazy, as they sit on their couch and watch the boob tube, while we are seeing the world at prices we can call “affordable”. I just can’t understand that thinking.
If you belong to a group or know of one that may be interested in learning the twelve proven methods we travel so cheaply, please let me know. All I need is a ticket to get there, a room for the presentation, a laptop projector, and a willing audience.
Have Frugal, Will Travel!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)