We have a posting on our Suntrust/Delta Debit card deal and it all looks very nice in our accounts. We opened the accounts October 7th to give you a posting time-frame.
Katy and I each applied for a personal and business checking account with the Delta debit cards attached to the accounts. The bonus was 15K Delta miles for each account. We now have 30K extra in our Delta accounts and…
About a week after setting up those accounts I went back and asked to be listed as additional card holders on Katy’s personal debit card and business card. Katy did the same with my accounts.
So far we have each received an extra 15,000 Delta miles from the business debit card additional signer thingy and await what will happen as additional card holders on the personal debit cards. Will it happen? I do not know. I never believed that the additional card holder would pick up 15K either and I’m sure NOT going to talk about it with the bank.
I am in hopes you will not either.
With the US Mint possibly cracking down on credit card purchases of $1 Direct shipment coins, I may have to start buying them with my debit card to see what happens. Of course I will not deposit the coins back into Suntrust bank. That would be like impaling myself on my own knife blade. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.
It is during these times of change, that working together can benefit us all the most. Share your experience with this deal here, and I’ll spread the findings of other readers. Keep the info off the big boards which may be being watched.
Just a suggestion of course.
So it looks like $55 x 3 = $165 will get you 45K Delta miles and 3 one day Delta Skyclub passes. The deal lasts through December 31st.
If you don’t have a Suntrust bank near you, tell Heather at the Hilton Head Island branch I said hello. 843-341-3101. She will take good care of you!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)