We have a posting on our Suntrust/Delta Debit card deal and it all looks very nice in our accounts. We opened the accounts October 7th to give you a posting time-frame.
Katy and I each applied for a personal and business checking account with the Delta debit cards attached to the accounts. The bonus was 15K Delta miles for each account. We now have 30K extra in our Delta accounts and…
About a week after setting up those accounts I went back and asked to be listed as additional card holders on Katy’s personal debit card and business card. Katy did the same with my accounts.
So far we have each received an extra 15,000 Delta miles from the business debit card additional signer thingy and await what will happen as additional card holders on the personal debit cards. Will it happen? I do not know. I never believed that the additional card holder would pick up 15K either and I’m sure NOT going to talk about it with the bank.
I am in hopes you will not either.
With the US Mint possibly cracking down on credit card purchases of $1 Direct shipment coins, I may have to start buying them with my debit card to see what happens. Of course I will not deposit the coins back into Suntrust bank. That would be like impaling myself on my own knife blade. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.
It is during these times of change, that working together can benefit us all the most. Share your experience with this deal here, and I’ll spread the findings of other readers. Keep the info off the big boards which may be being watched.
Just a suggestion of course.
So it looks like $55 x 3 = $165 will get you 45K Delta miles and 3 one day Delta Skyclub passes. The deal lasts through December 31st.
If you don’t have a Suntrust bank near you, tell Heather at the Hilton Head Island branch I said hello. 843-341-3101. She will take good care of you!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95