Bill and Brenda H. have donated 5 one day Crown Room Club passes to the Blog. They are good for one person only each and must be used on a day that you are travelling on Delta Airlines.
Bill and Brenda believe that these will become invalid at the end of the year although they do not show an expiration date.
SO, If you have a Delta Itinerary and can use one or two (max) per entry, you may request them first come first serve until the 5 are gone.
Tell me how many you need (two max) no retrading and to win you must tel lme the state that Bill and Brenda live in. I can give you two hints.
The people of this state have always been extremely friendly to me as well as to all visitors to the state.
Bill and Brenda live in Houlton, __??
What state do Bill and Brenda live in?
Only enter if you will use the passes personally, and say thanks to Bill and Brenda, win or lose for having a sharing and caring attitude.
Thanks you guys for chipping in.
UPDATE As of 8 AM Eastern Time, the 5 passes are now gone. Thanks Bill and Brenda from the Great State of Maine, where drivers actually stop their cars for pedestrians in crosswalks and the lobstermen of Portland will stop to chat with a wandering tourist.
A New Blog Sponsor Dunhill Vacations News
I always say, just show me the deals, and let me decide.
Dunhill Vacations News is free, once a week, easy to sign up, and worth a look over the next couple of months.
The format looks clean simple and easy to get through. I’m signing up for the free newsletter and would appreciate your comments as well.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95