Bill and Brenda H. have donated 5 one day Crown Room Club passes to the Blog. They are good for one person only each and must be used on a day that you are travelling on Delta Airlines.
Bill and Brenda believe that these will become invalid at the end of the year although they do not show an expiration date.
SO, If you have a Delta Itinerary and can use one or two (max) per entry, you may request them first come first serve until the 5 are gone.
Tell me how many you need (two max) no retrading and to win you must tel lme the state that Bill and Brenda live in. I can give you two hints.
The people of this state have always been extremely friendly to me as well as to all visitors to the state.
Bill and Brenda live in Houlton, __??
What state do Bill and Brenda live in?
Only enter if you will use the passes personally, and say thanks to Bill and Brenda, win or lose for having a sharing and caring attitude.
Thanks you guys for chipping in.
UPDATE As of 8 AM Eastern Time, the 5 passes are now gone. Thanks Bill and Brenda from the Great State of Maine, where drivers actually stop their cars for pedestrians in crosswalks and the lobstermen of Portland will stop to chat with a wandering tourist.
A New Blog Sponsor Dunhill Vacations News
I always say, just show me the deals, and let me decide.
Dunhill Vacations News is free, once a week, easy to sign up, and worth a look over the next couple of months.
The format looks clean simple and easy to get through. I’m signing up for the free newsletter and would appreciate your comments as well.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)