Go when you want with GoAwards Award travel with more choices
Starting January 6, 2010, we’re giving you more choices when you book award travel. We’re moving from two award levels, Saver and Standard, to GoAwards with four award levels – Off-peak, Low, Medium and High. The different award levels make booking your travel more convenient, giving you more selections and fewer restrictions. And we’re making it even easier with a new award calendar and award chart – we’ll show you what’s available when you want to fly.
New award chart tiers for reservations ticketed beginning January 6, 2010
I have not even compared the old and new chart, but can guess this is an award ticket price increase.
OK, I took a moment. US Airways miles have been devalued in high season!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)