The first flight boarded in Savannah and I took my assigned single seat 4A, Katy sat across the aisle in 4B and the Biddy squeezed in the window seat 4C.
Seems she didn’t belong there as the rightful occupant showed up and the biddy stood up and moved up to row 3.
“Move over” she announced to the pretty boy with the Rolex, matching cufflinks, monogrammed sleeves, pinkie ring and possible rug.
He gave her “the look” and she shot back: “Don’t give me that look.” He sat perfectly still and she crawled over him into the window seat.
As typically happens on RJ’s the weight and balance required two people from the first three rows to move to the rear. As the flight attendant made the announcement I sat comfortable in row four to watch the show.
Biddy rises majestically, scowling at the pretty boy and as she passes me, says for all to here:
“Gentlemen just don’t exist anymore when an old lady has to move to the rear”
How we all see the world differently.
Version 1 She is in the wrong seat to start, gets bossy with the pretty boy and makes a smart ass comment on her way to the back of the bus.
Version 2 would be “Bless her heart” she was confused and the pretty guy should have moved over. Two of the gentlemen in the first 3 rows could have moved.
This morning, because of her smart ass comments, I voted for Version #1.
More to follow.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)